Site Office Manager — All locations
In order to continue meeting our needs in a growth environment, EBC is looking for site office managers.
Under the project manager’s supervision, the office manager ensures the good functioning of the administrative services of the site.
Working at EBC means being part of a thriving company that operates in a variety of sectors across Canada. Its also means working for a company concerned about the health and well-being of its employees by offered them a variety of actions and programs.
Want to join forces with a talented and dynamic team? Are you looking for an enjoyable work environment with excellent working conditions? EBC is the ideal place to take on new challenges and advance your career.
- depending on the size of the project, the office manager may be required to manage the work of one or more site clerks;
- ensure compliance in the preparation and processing of weekly payroll;
- supervising and supporting the work of site clerks in all their functions: update employee records, hiring and termination, compiling hours;
- operating machinery and equipment and fuel management assignments of workers (air tickets and accommodation), communications construction, office supplies, etc.;
- conduct final checks of various reports;
- resposable for the subcontractors orders;
- provide support to the superintendent and the project manager when there are problems with payroll, transportation, union, etc.;
- develop tools and processes to ensure the good functioning of the administrative services of the site.
- 3-5 years experience in a site clerk position;
- hold a professional or technical diploma in administration or accounting (asset);
- having a thorough knowledge of the preparation of construction payroll (essential);
- high availability and mobility, we have project throughout the province of Ontario.
Skills and attitudes required
- being organized and have good speed for execution;
- good resistance to stress and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- strong skills in human resource management and problem solving.
Conditions offered by EBC
- a competitive salary;
- 4-weeks’ vacation per year;
- a comprehensive group insurance program accessible upon hiring (health & dental component paid by the employer);
- a group RRSP program with an employer contribution to a DPSP;
- an employee assistance program;
- an active social club;
- a friendly and stimulating work environment;
- large-scale projects;
- company «recognized as one of the 2019 Best Managed Companies in Canada».
Are you up
for the challenge?
In accordance with our policy, we will communicate only with the selected candidates for an interview.