Victor Mine Closure Reclamation activities
De Beers Canada inc. (DBCI) contracted us for the closure activities of Victor Mine, which is the Ontario's first dimanond mine and the second in Canada. The Victor mine is an open-pit mine with an 11 year life of mine. On the 18 kimberlite pipes discovered on the property, 16 were diamondiferous.
- Reclamation of all disturbed areas.
- General clean-up.
- Salvage and disposition of material stored in various lay-down yards.
- Decommissioning, demolition and disposition of all infrastructures as directed by DBCI.
- Client De Beers Canada inc.
- Year 2017-2022
- Value $32,000,000
- Realisation Mode General Contractor