District Griffin Peel Street
- Located at the corner of Peel, Ottawa and Shannon, in Montreal, District Griffin Peel Street is a L-shape residential tower.
- District Griffin will have 18 floors and 312 residential units.
- The ground floor will include a 2 stories commercial basilar, including a Metro supermarket.
- The basilar will also have a hall with a gateway. The roof of the tower will be equipped with a swimming pool with a beach.
- A mechanical shelter will be set on the roof too. Two underground floors of parking space will be develop.
- Activity Sector Mixed use
- Client Devimco
- Year 2013-2015
- Value $78,000,000
- Engineers Beaudoin Hurens
- Architect Martin Marcotte / Beinhaker Architecte
- Realisation Mode General Contractor