EXFO Protocol Building
- Construction of a new 4-storied building with a basement.
- Building total surface area is 11,753 m2.
- It houses offices for EXFO, a telecommunications company.
- Structure foundation is based on traditional concrete, slab on grade concrete and decking.
- Structure is made of steel and concrete (± 2,800 m3), and interior with steel studs and gypsum.
- Envelope is made of conventional type and coating units, curtain walls and aluminum.
- Building is equipped with manlift and freight elevators.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client EXFO Inc.
- Year 2011-2012
- Value $17,100,000
- Engineers Roche Groupe Conseil/GENIVAR
- Architect Bélanger Beauchemin Morency Arch.