Highways Charest and Robert Bourassa interchange | Phases 1 to 5
"The Ministère des Transports du Québec mandated EBC for the construction of the five phases of the redevelopment of the interchange of highways Robert-Bourassa (740) and Charest (440), which cover a distance of 2 km. This major project, the largest project undertaken by the Quebec Ministry of Transport in the region of Quebec in the past 25 years, aimed to improve traffic flow and safety, while promoting public transit. With nearly 70,000 vehicles per day and over 500 buses,this interchange connects two busy highways. The project consists of enhancements, reconstruction, redevelopment of interchanges, lane and weaving lane additions. Highlights :
- Reconstruction of 21 km of pavement.
- Construction of 8 new structures.
- 21,800 m3 of concrete.
- 6,500 tons steel reinforcement.
- 704,000 m³ of excavation.
- 172,000 Tm of paving.
- Activity Sector Infrastructures
- Client Quebec Ministry of Transportation
- Year 2009-2013
- Value $148,000,000
- Realisation Mode General Contractor