Inspired by humans and based on the "live, work and play" concept, the project required the construction of a 39-storey multi-use tower with a total area of 900,000 sq. ft in construction-management mode. The 39-story tower consists of 14 floors for condominiums, 25 floors for rental apartments, 5 floors for administrative offices, 1 floor for retail purposes, 8 floors for a hotel and 5 floors for underground parking. The commercial spaces on its ground floor include a bar-lounge and several businesses, including fast food restaurants and shops. The second floor houses a fine dining restaurant. The building houses 152 high-end condominiums on its upper floors, 314 rental apartments, a luxury hotel with 193 rooms under the “Autograph Collection by Marriott” banner, 60,000 sq. ft of office space for “WeWork” and 15,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.
- A 4,000 sq. ft. gym with spa.
- 3 terraces and 2 sky lounges.
- 2 outdoor pools.
- A pedestrian esplanade.
- An underground parking which can accommodate 490 cars, 125 bicycles, charging stations for electric vehicles and a car-sharing service.
- Targeted certifications: LEED® Silver and WELL.
- Activity Sector Mixed use
- Client Cogir Humaniti Montréal Hôtel s.e.c. / Humaniti Locatif résidentiels s.e.c.
- Year 2017-2021
- Value $200,000,000
- Engineers Groupe S.M. International inc. / ELEMA / BPA (Bouthillette Parizeau et associés) / Groupe S.M. International inc.
- Architect Lemay Michaud Architecture Design inc.
- Realisation Mode Gérance de construction