IWP 7055 Taschereau
- Construction of a new building which has a floor area of ± 110,000 sq.ft spread over 7 floors, a floor in the basement for a parking lot as well as 2 lean-to roofs.
- Foundations on piles and seismic reinforcements attached to the head of each pile.
- Structure building is concrete with a total volume of ± 3,100 m3 and steel structure is built on the roof for mechanical systems.
- Building enclosure consists of lightweight concrete prefabricated and also of brick and curtain wall glazing.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client IWP Real Estate Group
- Year 2009-2010
- Value $7,000,000
- Engineers Marcel Laurin Conseil/Blondin Fortin Experts Conseils
- Architect Aedifica inc.