- Housing complex for seniors with an area of 33,100 m2.
- 13 and 9-storey buildings with a total of 300 housing units. 200 rental units, 100 apartments are condominiums.
- Second floor dedicted for intensive care and community facilities.
- Commercial area on the ground floor. Living spaces equipped with a pool, spa, home theater, rooftop terrace and the ninth has outdoor playgrounds.
- Facades made of brick, curtain walls, aluminum and fiber cement panels.
- Le Gibraltar Project achieved 2013 Gold Seal Certification from Quebec Construction Association.
- Activity Sector Residential
- Client Le Groupe Maurice
- Year 2011-2013
- Value $32,600,000
- Engineers CLA Experts-Conseils inc. / CDI Groupe Conseil inc.
- Architect Régis Côté et Associés
- Realisation Mode General Contractor