Nuns’ Island Temporary Bypass Bridge – Phase I
Construction of a temporary bypass bridge downstream of the existing Nuns' Island Bridge in the Montreal area. The works involve:
- Building a temporary route of three lanes per direction for car traffic, a shoulder, a dedicated bus lane and multipurpose path.
- Construction of a temporary bypass bridge.
- Modification of an existing overpass.
- Widening and maintenance of the bike path.
- Structural works.
- Installation of security features.
- Horizontal andoverhead signage.
- Lighting and intelligent transport system.
- Activity Sector Infrastructures
- Client The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Inc.
- Year 2013-2015
- Value $50,400,000
- Engineers Consortium Dessau-Cima+
- Realisation Mode General Contractor