Ottawa Art Gallery Expansion
- EBC has been selected by the City of Ottawa for the design-build of a state-of-the-art 23 storey mixed-use complex that will be an integral part of the Ottawa Art Gallery Expansion and Arts Court Redevelopment project.
- Featuring a 120-room, 82 private residences, a theatre and an art gallery, this project represents $100 million investment from the private and public sectors (City of Ottawa and University of Ottawa).
- EBC is pleased to collaborate with the City of Ottawa on one of the 2017 festivities project.
- Activity Sector Mixed use
- Client Ville d'Ottawa / DevMcGill / Groupe Germain
- Year 2014-2017
- Value $80,000,000
- Engineers Pasquin St-Jean / Dupras Ledoux
- Architect Régis Côté et Associés
- Realisation Mode Design - Build - Finance