Design-build of a 130,000 square foot turnkey commercial distribution center in Laval. This project was designed as part of a long-term lease for a plumbing distributor, by the property management company. Most of the area is dedicated to storage space. The rest of the available space is divided between office space, a dedicated customer service area and a showroom. An optimization in the methodology of the work allowed to compress in 4 and a half months the initial planned duration for the construction, which was six months. This project is therefore a great success for the client, the tenant, the subcontractors and all the other involved stakeholders.
- exterior cladding made of prefabricated insulated steel panels;
- steel and concrete structure;
- reception area and multiple garage doors;
- project realized in an industrial context.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client Cominar
- Year 2016
- Value $10,500,000
- Engineers WSP Global; MEC Consultants
- Architect Alpha Architecture
- Realisation Mode Design-build