Deloitte Tower – Offices Layout
Office fit-up at Deloitte's head office, which covers floors 5 to 10 inclusively and approximately 40% of the 4th floor. The work covers an area of approximately 160,000 sq. ft. The project includes a monumental staircase inside an atrium, the construction of which has proven to be very complex from a structural and architectural point of view. The installation of audiovisual equipment, complex technological equipment and state-of-the-art electronic systems required absolute precision. The construction of the Deloitte tower (base building) was the first building in Montreal to be certified LEED® Platinum (CS). Deloitte has shown leadership in sustainable development by targeting LEED® Gold certification for the development of its new offices.
- Energy costs reduced by 35% to 40%.
- Raised floor system to serve as a pressurized plenum.
- High-caliber architectural cabinetry: complex shapes benches and natural stone counters.
- Air distributed through floor grids and control of air flow by users in their work area.
- Sophisticated lighting fixtures.
- LEED® Gold certification, 2016, interior design of commercial buildings category.
- Activity Sector Commercial
- Client Deloitte Management Services LP
- Year 2014-2015
- Value $20,500,000
- Engineers EXP Ingénierie / Telstorm / Mulvey & Banani
- Architect Lemay Michaud Architecture Design inc.
- Realisation Mode Construction Management