Louis Bohème Condominiums
- Construction of a 28-storey building as same as six floors of underground parking in the Quartier des spectacles area in Montreal.
- Residential tower including 282 units of condominiums serviced by 4 elevators.
- Building consists of a concrete structure, an envelope made of a complex mixture of precast concrete, curtain walls, window walls, metal and aluminum coating.
- Interior finish of the condos is gypsum, exposed concrete, wood floors and high-end cabinets.
- Louis Bohème units are equipped with wood floors and natural non-toxic coatings.
- Access to the subway station Place des Arts was built for transit users.
- Canadian Architect magazine awarded the Louis Bohème Project Award of Excellence in 2008: integration of residential space, commercial and functions of the subway station were appointed among the great qualities of the building.
- Activity Sector Mixed use
- Client Sacresa Inc.
- Year 2008-2012
- Value $50,000,000
- Engineers GENIVAR / Dupras Ledoux
- Architect Menkès Shooner Dagenais Letourneux Architectes